Sarcotropin IPA is a medical food that is indicated for managing age-related changes in body composition including severe muscle loss or sarcopenia.
Factors that contribute to altered body composition during aging include functional decline or neuroendocrine activity, growth hormone production, sex steroid secretion, and diminished dietary intake of amino acids, protein, and vitamins. Sarcotropin IPA was specifically formulated to oppose these deficiencies by combining essential ingredients intended to complement a normal diet and healthy lifestyle.
- By age thirty, characteristics of body weight gain can mask the early visual signs of muscle loss with accumulation of fat and after the age of forty this can accelerate.
- Sarcotropin is an oral medical food indicated for body compositional changes related to aging (Sarcopenia).
- Factors that contribute to the body compositional changes related to aging include age related decline in nervous system activity, growth hormone production, sex steroid levels, and specific amino acids and vitamins from inadequate intake of dietary energy and protein.
- Sarcotropin was specifically formulated to oppose these deficiencies by combining essential ingredients intended to complement a normal diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Phase III: clinical 90-day trial conducted to confirm safety and efficacy in humans to oppose muscle loss and sarcopenia.
- Loss of total body fat
- Loss of visceral fat
- Gain in lean muscle mass
- Increase in IGF-1
Benefits may also include:
-improved cognition/mental clarity
4 oz/30 day supply (liquid).
Instructions for use: 4 mls nightly by mouth for 6 months, followed by a 1 month break then resume 1-2 mls nightly.
* Individuals with active malignancies/cancer should not use this product.